Hello Everyone! Party season is approaching and we all have a lot of Christmas party or parties to attend and while we are super excited, Holiday parties are your time to dazzle and look super amazing. So we need to find the perfect outfits for these parties.
The festive period is an opportunity to break out of your comfort zone by wearing a bit of festive shimmer and shine, cute dresses, Jumpsuits, twinkly embellishments and amazing colours like red, mustard, yellow, gold and many more.
These are a few Outfits I think brings seasonal cheer and would be a perfect guide to helping you get a holiday season outfit:
1. A Jumpsuit: Wear a pretty colour jumpsuit with metallic heels and statement earrings.
2. A cute dress: you can never go wrong with a dress. However, it is important that you choose one that makes you feel comfortable. You can also try a metallic dress.
3. Satin Trousers and blazers.
4. Embellished dresses.
5. velvet and sequin fabrics make you feel really fancy.
6. A little red dress.
7. The flattering A-line skirt.
8. Wide Leg Pants and a cute top.
Sarah of princessaudu.com and I decided to collaborate and show our readers what we would wear to a holiday party.
I decided to go all white by wearing a white midi dress paired with white heels to achieve my look. This look is super simple, comfortable and I get to eat a lot without my tummy bulge showing.
Sarah is wearing a Sequin top, pants and gold heels to get a perfect Christmas holiday look. please Check out her blog for her Outfit details.
These are my little tips on what to wear to a holiday party. I hope you picked a thing or two.
What would you wear to a holiday party?
Thank you for visiting.
SHOP THE LOOK!